Join the Open Day at Wellington College Bilingual Nursery
About UsWith the ever changing landscape of globalisation, Wellington College in Tianjin opened Wellington College Bilingual Nursery in August 2017. This early years' setting is specially designed to meet the needs of children between the ages of 2-6 years old and provides a quality Wellington education to both local and international families. The curriculum is designed to deliver, high quality education through child-initiated learning; while promoting recognised areas of learning and development, so that each and every child will be guided through their own, personalized learning journey.
Excellent Facilities and Enabling Environment
Holistic Development for Unique Child
Outstanding Teachers and Positive Relationships
Nest Open Day
Date: Friday, 10th January
Scan the QR Code
sign up onlineQ&A Q What is British Early Year Foundation Stage, the EYFS system? The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) sets standards for the learning, development and care of children from birth to 5 years old, focusing in 7 areas of learning.
7 Areas of LearningPrime
- Physical Development
- Communication and Language
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
- Fully qualified
- Experience of teaching in their home countries and abroad
- Professional passion and love
More of your questions about Wellington College Bilingual Tianjin Nursery will be answered on the Open Day
- How we track children's progress in the Early Years through our online assessment system?
- How does Wellington ensure the health and safety for your child?
- How parents can be effectively involved in the Early Years Education at Wellington?
- What wonderful activities and learning experiences will children experience at Wellington?
Scan the QR Code
sign up online
022-87587199 ext. 6047 or 6027
No.1 Yide Dao, Hongqiao District, Tianjin