Fee Schedule 2020-2021
All fees are quoted in RMB currency
Application Fee: 2,000
The application fee is a ‘one time only’ fee for new pupils, and is non-refundable. The fee is payable upon application to the College.
|TUITION FEE|| 2020/21
Total Termly Fee
| Term 1
| Term 2
| Term 3
|EARLY YEARS (Nursery, Reception)||218,800||87,600||65,600||65,600|
• The fees cover day-to-day tuition, the use of text and library books plus basic stationery and general educational materials.
• The fee also covers sports, physical education and some extra-curricular activities.
• There may be an extra charge for occasional, specialist and individual activities, such as field trips and educational visits, retake exams and remarking fees.
• The Tuition Fee does not include the costs of College lunches, uniform, school bus service and the individual music instrument programme.
The Tuition fees will be paid by term.
• Term 1 (Michaelmas Term) must be paid no later than Aug 25th , 2020.
• Term 2 (Lent Term) Fee must be paid no later than Dec 17th, 2020.
• Term 3 (Summer Term) Fee must be paid no later than Mar 26th, 2021.
For mid-year applications, the Tuition Fee will be calculated on a daily pro-rata basis. Irrespective of whether the parent/ guardian or employer pays the fee, the parent/guardian shall assume full responsibility for the payment of fees in accordance with the Fee Schedule. Any subsequent outstanding fees must be settled before leaving the College.
Late Payment Of Tuition Fees
The Master reserves the right to suspend pupils whose tuition, if relevant, are not paid by the due date or before the first day of each term.
A 2% penalty per month will be applied to any overdue payments from the due date of each term.
Lunch is provided by an outside catering company. Charges will be processed under a separate payment method between the parent/guardian and the catering company. The cost of lunch is not included in the Tuition Fees.
Catering hotline: (+86) 022 8758 7199 * 6023
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The College uniform is not included in the College tuition fees and is charged separately at the uniform store. Uniforms can be purchased in a package per full set and can also be purchased separately throughout the year.
Payment can be made to the College bank account via bank transfer using RMB, US$ or cheque in RMB. Cash payments must be made in RMB. For bank transfer, please note the student’s name, year group and fee period in the remark area. If payments are made in US$, conversion to RMB will be based on the exchange rate provided by the College at the time of payment. Bank charges are borne by the payer.
As there is an additional charge on card usage; card payments are not recommended but are available if needed at the College Finance Office.
The College Bank Details
|Bank Account Information||使用人民币付款||使用美元付款|
|Beneficiary||天津市红桥区惠灵顿幼儿园有限责任公司||Wellington College Bilingual Tianjin (Nursery)|
|Bank Name||上海浦东发展银行天津浦嘉支行||Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
|Account #||7713 0078 8019 0000 0084||7713 0078 8019 0000 0084|
|银行地址||Tower D Huan Bo Hai Central Plaza No. 9 Bin Shui Rd., Hexi District Tianjin
300061 P.R. China
|Note||Please note student's name and year group||Please note student’s name and year group|